You clutch your resume in your sweaty paws as you make your way down to the brand new restaurant in town: Bisque's Bistro! You've heard that it's a quaint and magical little eatery with one of the best chefs around. Food has always been a passion of yours (especially eating it) and if you could just get Bisque to take you under his wing, all your wildest dreams would be realized.
Just as you're about to open the door and give it your best shot, another strudel rushes past you, tears flowing down their cheeks. The clatter of pans and slammed pantry doors follows. You gulp. Well, guess there's your job opening. Standing in the open kitchen is a very grumpy looking strudel decked out in a pure white apron. His eyes glance down at the crumpled paper in your paw. He smirks a bit and beckons you towards him. "Well, you think you have what it takes? We'll see."
This month's theme is: Quesadillas!
Not sure where to start? Check out some inspiration here!
BONUS: There’s nothing particularly spooky about quesadillas… not yet… Turn your quesadilla into a “jack-o-lantern” by cutting a scary face into the top tortilla for some extra crumbs!
Once you complete this activity you will receive the following:
+ 1,000 additional crumbs for completing the month's BONUS
• You can enter once per month!
• All activities must be completed by the member submitting the activity
• PLEASE pay attention to the description for each month! It will detail what is REQUIRED for a submission to count. E.G. what needs to be made by hand or homemade!
• All entries must be submitted through the Strudel-Cafe website to count for rewards. You will receive a notification if your entry is accepted, and rewards will be added automatically.
• If you aren't 18+, make sure to get your parent's permission and assistance for this activity!
• Please don't cheat and post pictures from Google, or store-bought foods! We reserve the right to question photos.
A minimum of three photos are required! One ingredients, at least one progress shot (more are welcome), and one finished picture.
• You must include a piece of paper with your username on it in the frame with your ingredients and final product photos! This is not required during the progress photo step.
• You may do this activity with a housemate/roomate/friend BUT your images must be DIFFERENT pictures and the end results must be DIFFERENT. For example, if the monthly prompt asks for burgers, you may make the burgers together but change the toppings and seasonings for the burger! One burger can be Mushrooms and Swiss while another Burger could be Pinapple with an asian flare!
• If your recipe doesn't turn out, don't worry! You'll still get your paycheck. All you have to do is try!
• You must complete the main activity before submitting your paycheck bonus.
• Activity is due at 11:59PM on the day prior to monthly rollover! (Rollover is the first Saturday of each month!)
Upload a photo of your ingredient lineup!
Upload a photo preparing your ingredients!
Upload a photo cooking (or processing for non-cooked dishes) your recipe!
Upload a photo of the final product!
(Optional) Upload a photo that portrays the requirements listed under "bonus" for this month to gain additional rewards!
No pending activities in queue