You are currently wondering where you are. As you look around you, the dimly lit room starts to come into focus. A strudel in a lab coat has their back turned to you and is mumbling to themselves. They are standing in front of a table full of flasks and cylinders. You stand up from the chair you were sitting in and walk over to the strudel. Suddenly, you hear a LOUD explosion and a cloud of smoke envelopes you and the other strudel. You cough and hack as you hear curses and shouting. The smoke clears away and the scientist is now facing you.
"Uhuhu.. my friend, you are awake!" she smiles and walks you back over to the table in front of her. "As you can see...these ingredients just aren't working. And so, I need your help.... uhuhuhu." Her smile grows wider as she looks at you expectantly. What have you gotten yourself into?
Ursula von Strüd needs ingredients! She is determined to find the most efficient ingredient for her mutation potions! This month she has convinced herself that MOVIE POSTERS will be the GREATEST ingredients for her next formula. This month's craft is creating an original Midveil movie poster either traditionally or digitallty. It can be Any medium, whatever would be most fun! It MUST be Midveil related, and has to have at least 1 Midveiler, 3 objects, and full shading to count! If the file is digital, it must be at least 700px tall and 500px wide. If you do not have a Midveiler you may use an NPC or a friend's Midveiler with permission. All attempts that have been made with effort count towards the base reward.
At the end of the month, Ursula will pick three entrants to win some exclusive prizes!
Qbert, Alas dolium Potion and a SquatWaz!
Danielle-chan, a Vial of Glitter!
BooDanielBoo, a Vial of Glitter!
Once you complete this activity you will receive the following:
"Glitter Potion" Stamp
In addition to the base reward, the winners will receive 1 of 5 random mutations and the grand prize winner will also receive an exlcusive Random Contest pet!
• You can enter once per month!
• All entries must be submitted through the Strudel-Cafe website to count for rewards. You will receive a notification if your entry is accepted, and rewards will be added automatically.
• If you aren't 18+, make sure to get your parent's permission and assistance for this activity!
• Please don't cheat and post pictures from Google.
• You must include a piece of paper with your username on it in the frame with your final submission.
• If your entry doesn't turn out, don't worry! You'll still get your paycheck. All you have to do is try!
• All submissions need to display significant effort. If effort isn't visible in your entry the mod reserves the right to decline.
• You must complete the main activity before submitting your paycheck bonus.