Our Discord server is available to any of our members, whether you own a strudel or not! We have a warm and welcoming community, and can't wait for you to join our little family! There are tons of channels available in the Discord for you to chat in, and weekly game nights available for those who'd like a chance to win goodies in the group while having fun in the server! You're also able to earn crumbs simply by being active in the server!
Joining The Server
- You must be 13 years of age or older to join. The server is PG-13.
- You do not need to own a Midveiler before joining.
- Please include your Strudel-Cafe username in your server nickname for convenience.
- Once you join, you will be prompted to read and agree to our server rules. After agreeing to these rules, you can pick up the member role in the #server-rules channel!
- Any users without a role will be kicked after a week. You are free to rejoin anytime!
- You can add extra roles, or check your Discord level using the #bot-help channel.
- This server is for StrudelCafe and related topics.T Please keep any off-topic discussion to the "Off-topic" channels.
- Some channels may have their own guidelines for posting so please remember to read the pinned messages before posting!
- Mild swearing is allowed, however please avoid using the F word and other derogatory language.
- Heavy topics such as violence, politics, discrimination, sexual assault, etc are prohibited.
- Please be respectful of your fellow members; leave a nice comment on someone's art/literature posts before posting your own.
- Keep images and links to a minimum so as not to bury other posts! Please refraining from bumping your posts.
- No whining, guilt-tripping, venting, ranting, or begging. Please keep the chat enjoyable for all!
- Stay on topic and keep 1-on-1 conversations to personal DMs. Discussions should be inclusive to all members.
- If someone requests a topic change, please respect their request! A mod may step in if a topic change is needed.
- If you want to post something that could potentially trigger others, please use Discord's spoiler system and add a content warning beforehand!
- Please don't mini-mod! While we appreciate a heads up on rule breakers, we will handle the issue. This also goes for answering questions on behalf of the mods, reprimanding users in server, etc!
- If you feel the conversation is delving into uncomfortable territory or if you having any user-related issues, please DM our customer service mod, Plaidya!
- If you continuously break rules after being warned by a mod, you will receive an official strike.
- If you receive multiple strikes. You will be temporarily kicked from the server.
- If you continue to break rules after a temporary kick, you will be permanently blacklisted from the community.