- By owning a Midveiler and participating in the community, it is your responsibility to read up on the Midveil Terms of Service.
- For information on trading guidelines and ownership rights, please refer to the Terms of Service.
Interacting with the Community
- Be kind and respectful to your fellow members! This means no whining, guilt-tripping, or aggressive comments. Please remember you are in a public space, and keep oversharing to a minimum.
- If you're having group-related issues with another member of the group, please don't try to resolve it on your own. You can submit a ticket! This goes for theft, bad behavior, etc, occurring within the group. Mods are not responsible for settling personal conflicts. Likewise, we do not hold any power over what members choose to do outside of our group.
- We have a broad member base, and everyone has a right to be here! Please do not bring personal disputes and falling outs to the mods unless a Strudel Cafe rule or guideline has been broken.
- Please respect the mods. Posting guilt-tripping comments regarding activities or banking, or lashing out when reprimanded is prohibited. The mods are simply doing their job to keep the group a safe and positive place. Don't forget that they're people too! If you take issues with a staff member’s actions, please submit a ticket at our Help Desk.
- Please don't post NSFW art to the group! This community is meant to be a safe place for everyone. Mild violence, candy gore, etc, is permitted, but drawing sexually explicit art is absolutely prohibited. This group is considered PG-13!
- You are free to makes YCHs and F2U bases as well as taking commisions, but please do not make P2U bases!
- Please be courteous and ask for permission before drawing someone's Midveiler! You can also check the masterlist to see if they welcome gift art or not. This can be changed at any time on your Midveiler's masterlist entry.
- You can any commissions for crumbs! Mods are not responsible for off-site crumb trades. Please take commissions at your own risk.
- Crumbs, items, and pets can be traded for Midveil goods, and Midveilers. You can trade your Midveiler for crumbs without an appraisal!
- Crumbs, items, and pets may be traded for non-Midveil goods, so long as the other groups Terms of Service allows it. Mods are not responsible for monitoring off-site trades, so please trade at your own risk.
- Midveilers may only be sold for the value listed on their masterlist pages. Selling designs for more than what you paid for them is expressly forbidden. If you would like to add value to your Midveiler, you will need to get it officially appraised.
- MYO slots can be resold for the price listed in their masterlist entry.
- You cannot sell in-game items or crumbs for USD or other currencies (DA points, etc).
- Once a Midveiler is voided, it is exempt from the game forever. Please be wary when trading, and always check the masterlist. We will not unvoid Midveilers under any circumstances.
- The masterlist is the only valid proof of ownership. Trades must be submitted via the Midveiler's masterlist entry. These rules are here to protect you from potential scamming.
- For small offenses you will be given a warning, and instruction to re-read the rules and Terms of Service. Warnings are not marks on your account, but rather gentle reminders.
- Depending on the severity of the offense you may be given a strike, or a temporary ban if it involves cheating or scamming.
- The strike system may not apply if the action is severe enough. Sending death threats, harassing, etc, will result in an immediate ban.
- Claiming ignorance to the Terms of Service is not means for defense. You will still be held accountable to the rules of the group.
- If receiving a temp ban, your active characters will be temporarily voided. Your website access will be removed, and you will not be permitted to participate in any activities. If the two week ban passes without further incident, you will be welcomed back within the group. However, if the rules are broken again during this time or after your ban has been lifted, you will be subject to a permanent banning.
- If receiving a permanent ban, all active characters will be permanently voided from use in the group. Website access will be removed, as well as a block applied to your account on the group page and masterlist.
- Bans are issued by administrators. You will be provided with a description of the incidents leading up to the event. If you believe you are being banned unfairly, you are free to dispute your case. However, this is not a guarantee that the ban will be revoked.
- Please respect the mods and administrators! They're simply doing their jobs in upholding the rules.
If you are at all confused by anything listed above, or have concerns regarding any of your fellow members, feel free to refer to the Mod Directory to see who is best fit to deal with your particular issue!
Last Updated: 07/03/21