The masterlist has had a complete overhaul. All of the code and database structure has been rewritten from scratch to incorporate new features we've wanted for some time. Here's an outline!
1. Hearts: You can now heart/unheart Midveilers while browsing, without the need to venture into the individual listing.
2. Gift Art: You can now submit gift art to users on individual Midveiler entries where the fan art status is set to yes! Simply click the gift box icon to deliver your art. (Note: This does not currently count for King's Cure, but it is the longterm plan.)
3. Midveiler Sorting: You can now sort your Midveilers the same as you do pets in your barn or menagerie! This is done on the "My Midveilers" page.
4. Theme Art: You can now submit theme art for your Midveilers to illustrate their fillings/scraps/etc. This can be done when viewing your Midveiler's individual entry along the buttons at the bottom. The first time is free and it will cost 5,000 crumbs to update the art later on!
5. Alternate Forms: Certain Midveilers (Currently Ghost Thimbs and all Jollybeans) have the ability to include an "alternate form" per their species sheet. You can now include this in your redesigns, or outside of a redesign if you do not currently have one uploaded!
6. Storing of Artist Name: We now store Artists in addition to Designers! For simplicity, all existing designers were pre-filled into artist slots. If yours needs to be update, reference the link below regarding masterlist corrections!
The overall look of the Masterlist has been refreshed as well! There are additional pieces we plan to refresh down the line, but for the sake of getting the masterlist up & running for Jollybeans they will be introduced in the future.
FYI for Jollybean Gen 1 Rebases please DM/Message Nymbliss!
Because of the extensive nature of the update there will be some errors, though likely only with traits and artist names. To make things easier on the staff, please report all masterlist errors here for correction: https://strudel-cafe.com/viewthread.php?id=190
The Awfulcone, Stick N Poke, Free Arb Submisisons, and ARPG submissions will remain down for an additional day or two to finish up some aspects of those and also limit the scope of bug reports for this initial rollout! Another news announcement will be posted when they are re-released.
Thanks everyone for your patience!